Day 1 NARITA ARRIVAL – TOKYO (–/–/D)
Upon arrival at Narita airport, meet your friendly tour guide and drive to Yokohama. Proceed to ODAIBA, a popular shopping and entertainment district in Tokyo bay. Drive by ODAIBA RAINBOW BRIDGE and have a photo stop at GUNDAM STATUE. Dinner will be served at a local restaurant. Transfer to hotel and check in.
Day 2 TOKYO – FUJI – GOTEMBA – TOKYO (B/L/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel, (JUN-OCT) visit MT. FUJI 5TH STATION (if weather did not permit, visit Oishi Park). (NOV-DEC) visit OSHINO HAKKAI, one of the spring water that flows from the Mt. Fuji. Lunch will be served at OSHINO NINJA VILLAGE. Then Proceed to GOTEMBA PREMIUM OUTLET, one of Japan’s largest outlets with lots of branded items to buy. Drive back to Tokyo and have your dinner at a local restaurant.
Day 3 TOKYO DISNEY RESORT (B/–/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel, proceed to TOKYO DISNEY RESORT, a famous theme park and vacation resort for the whole family. Experience a multitude of fun and excitement in this place where dreams come true with your 1 Day Unlimited Pass. Please choose 1 only: Tokyo Disneyland a “Magic Kingdom” or Tokyo Disney Sea and “Ocean-Theme Park” exclusive to Japan only. You can have fun, dine, shop to each theme park’s unique dining, entertainment, and a variety of shops. Lunch will be on your own arrangement. Dinner will be served at a local restaurant. Transfer back to your hotel.
Day 4 TOKYO FREE DAY (B/–/–)
After breakfast inside the hotel, enjoy free time leisure on your own. No service. No guide.
Day 5 TOKYO CITY TOUR – NARITA/HANEDA DEPARTURE (B/–/–)
After breakfast, check-out to hotel. Move to MEIJI JINGU SHRINE, a Shinto shrine that is dedicated to the defied spirits of Emperor Meiji and his wife, Empress Shōken. Move to Asakusa and visit SENSOJI TEMPLE also known as Asakusa Kannon Temple, one of Tokyo’s most colorful Buddhist temples. Across the temple is the NAKAMISE STREET where you can find local souvenir items. Lunch will be on your own arrangement. Proceed to AEON MALL/BIC CAMERA for short last-minute shopping. Transfer to Narita or Haneda airport for your flight back to Manila.
ITINERARY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE DUE TO UNFORSEEN OPERATIONAL, LOCAL AND WEATHER CONDITION.
Roundtrip International Airfare via JL/NH/PR.
4 Nights hotel accommodation with breakfast.
Meals indicated in the itinerary (4B, 1L, 3D).
Transfer, tour and admission fees indicated in the itinerary.
English-Speaking Tour Guide. (or English-Speaking Driver Guide)
1 Souvenir per person.
Free Visa Processing Fees for PH passport holders.
Free Travel Insurance (60 years old &below, except infant).
Free 1 Group Photo per family.
Free Wi-fi connection in the bus only.
USD 80 – Airline taxes. (subject to change)
JPY 500 per person per day – optional tipping for 5 days.
PHP1620 – Philippine travel tax.
Porterage services and personal expenses.
Others not mentioned in the inclusions.
**Above rate is based on per person**.
• Published rate is based on Triple sharing only, a surcharge will apply for Single & Twin Sharing.
• USD 200 deposit is required upon booking (non-refundable).
• Minimum of 26 full paying adults must travel together.
• Surcharge shall be applied if less than 26 adults.
• Rate is subject to change and availability.
• Itinerary is subject to change due to local conditions.
• Rate is valid only for Philippine Passport Holder.
• Surcharge may apply for foreign passport holders.
• Applicable charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation.
• Full Cancellation charge shall be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization.
• Passport must be at least 6 months valid beyond intended stay.
• Passenger must check the validity of his/her own travel documents.
• Passenger shall be held responsible for any charges/damages caused by invalid/expired travel document.
• Our company reserved all rights for any changes without prior notice.
• CHD NO BED rate, applicable for 6 years old and below only.
• TRIPLE, DOUBLE and NON-SMOKING room is subject for availability.
• Duly accomplished and signed APPLICATION FORM (A4 Size).
• Original Passport (6 MONTHS VALID PRIOR TO DEPARTURE DATE).
• 2 pcs. Colored Picture with WHITE BACKGROUND, 4.5cm x 4.5cm.
• Latest Income Tax Return.
• Original Bank Certificate.
• PSA Authenticated Birth Certificate (issued within a year).
• PSA Marriage Contract (issued within a year).
• Authorization Letter (for Visa Filing and Pick-up).
• For Employee: Cert. of Employment w/ Approved Leave of Absence.
• For Businessman: Business Documents.
• For Student: Photocopy of School ID, School Certificate.